About Mike Donaldson
criminal defense attorney in temecula, ca - serving All of riverside county
I am Mike Donaldson. I am a criminal defense attorney located in Temecula, California. I proudly provide criminal defense services throughout Riverside County, including the cities of Temecula, Murrieta, Wildomar, Corona, Riverside, Moreno Valley, Perris, Menifee, Hemet, San Jacinto, Banning, and Indio.
I was born and raised in Temecula by my two awesome parents, Mike and Linda. My father built fences, and my mother was a school administrator. In addition to building fences, my father volunteered in just about every organization in the Temecula community. My father demonstrated to me the importance of community service at a very young age. So, after gaining years of valuable experience with Public Defender's Offices and one of the top litigation firms in Orange County, I decided to get back to my roots and serve my hometown community of Temecula.
When I am not practicing law, I enjoy traveling with my wife, playing guitar, and rooting for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Below is some additional information regarding my education, rates, professional affiliations and memberships, and community involvement.
- University of California Santa Cruz
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science, with honors
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- Juris Doctorate
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Winner in Criminal Procedure and Advanced Post-Conviction Innocence Practice
- Professor of American Government
- Mount San Jacinto College
There is a large class of people who may not qualify for a public defender, yet cannot afford the rates of many private criminal defense attorneys. I strive to keep my overhead costs low in an effort to serve that class of people. As a result, my rates are flexible, and I am willing to work with whatever financial situation you may be in. In addition, I accept most major credit cards.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- The State Bar of California
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Southwest Riverside County Bar Association
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice